Problems with the beds:
Too Much Water
Not Enough Water
1. An adult worm can grow up to 300 millimeters long - that's like 10 rulers!
2. Baby worms are born from a cocoon that's smaller than a piece of rice.
3. Worms can eat their own weight every day.
4. Worms breathe through their skin.
5. Worms have 5 hearts.
6. Even though you can't see them, worms have tiny hairs on their bodies that help them move through the soil.
7. Worms are older than dinosaurs.
8. The largest worm every was 22 feet long.
9. Baby worms are only 10 mm long.
10. Each cocoon can have up to 4 worms living inside them.